It’s important to have a clear idea of what you’re looking for when you’re considering a provider of elderly home care services for you or your aging loved one.
In your screening process, researching the background of your potential service provider is a crucial step in ensuring that you or your senior loved receive only quality care. Here are some categorized questions you can base your research on to help you get started.
- Agency’s Credentials
- Is the agency certified and licensed by the state?
- Is the agency affiliated with Medicare, Medicaid, and other health care assistance programs of the state?
- How does the agency ensure they find and recruit quality caregivers?
- Are the agency’s caregivers licensed and accredited?
- Does the agency conduct regular background checks and drug-screenings for its caregivers?
- Does the agency provide the type of care service that you need?
- Are the agency’s services available 24/7?
- What is the customer satisfaction rate of the agency?
- Cost of Services
- Is the agency’s cost of service reasonable and affordable?
- Does the agency accept government insurance such as Medicaid, Medicare, and other health care assistance programs of the state?
- Does the agency offer a flexible payment plan for long-term services?
When an agency manages to meet these requirements, then you’ve found an agency capable of providing you the service that you need.
If you’re looking for a home care agency in California, consider hiring Chajinel Home Care Services. We’d be more than glad to answer your questions!